As the name indicates, Hero Hunk was targeted for the youth when it was initially launched in 2007 by Hero Honda. Following the 2010 split with Honda, Hero Moto Corp. relaunched the 150cc motorcycle with a minor modification by including a rear disc brake.
If you own a Hero Hunk, you have got to like the muscular yet sporty look of this bike and the AMI - Advanced Microprocessor Ignition System that facilitate a quick start-up. A bike as robust as the Hunk would require a powerful battery too. So, if you are looking for battery options for your own Hunk, we recommend you visit the Exide Care website. Also, you need to do your own research if you're trying to buy Hero Hunk bike battery online at best price. We have enlisted a few tips that can be helpful when you're trying to make a battery purchase:
- Check battery specifications - To find the right bike battery is important for a smooth riding experience. Length, width, height and other specifications of your bike battery would be ideally mentioned in the owner's manual and when making a purchase you need to take all these factors into account. If you're not too sure about the details or are a first-time buyer, it's advisable to consult with a mechanic when trying to find the perfect fit.
- Look for battery freshness - Battery freshness is indicated on the battery label which you can check out when trying to make a purchase. It's advisable to only purchase batteries within six months from the date of manufacture.
- Consider maintenance - Two types of bike batteries are mostly used these days - the low maintenance one and the maintenance-free type. While the low maintenance batteries require distilled water refills for better charging at intervals, the maintenance-free battery is usually sealed and the liquid electrolyte can run throughout the battery life with no need for replacement. When buying a new bike battery, you need to consider the maintenance options so you know how frequently the battery would need to be checked.
- Warranties - Warranties are like insurance for the batteries. It's advisable to choose battery options with longer warranty so you can be assured of a longer replacement period. Exide Care website lets you compare the warranty options available for each battery variant, so you make an informed choice when trying to buy Hero Hunk bike battery online at best price.
- Ampere Hour (AH) - The AH rating on a battery refers to how much electricity the battery can store. A higher AH indicates that the battery has a higher capacity, which means it can maintain load for a longer period and has reduced chances of running out.
It's always recommended to use batteries manufactured by reputed manufacturers like Exide Care so that, besides warranty coverage, you can also be sure of its quality and performance. Advantages of buying it online from their website include doorstep delivery, on-road assistance, paperless warranty, free installation and more.