Tata Ace - the pioneer small commercial vehicle offering from Tata Motors is trusted across industries for easy transportation of cargo over short distances. Launched by Tata Motors in 2005, the mini-truck model has undergone several upgrades and the Ace family now consists of multiple variants like the Ace Zip, the Super Ace and a more recent one - the Tata Ace Gold. The compact size of the vehicles make them ideal for city traffic and the variants offer high fuel efficiency and payload capacity along with low maintenance benefits.
Why choose Exide batteries for your Tata Ace
Being a popular and powerful commercial vehicle option in India, the mini-truck Ace requires batteries that can keep up with the performance demands of the consumers. Exide's range of LCV-HCV batteries are specifically manufactured to support the cargo load carrying vehicles, and are designed to withstand rough terrains and on-road vibrations that such commercial vehicles have to endure.
The commercial vehicle batteries from the brand are low maintenance, quick to recharge and are tested to withstand the Indian climate as well as the high under-bonnet temperatures in the vehicles.
Exide batteries also come with the assurance of quality and are accompanied with warranty coverage for additional customer support in case of unexpected technical or mechanical glitches.
Besides, the extensive dealer and retailer network maintained by the brand makes it easier for you to get your hands on an Exide battery within the shortest possible time.
How to find an Exide battery for your Tata Ace vehicle
Finding a suitable battery for your Tata Ace model is easy with Exide, whether it's for an Ace Zip or for a 0.75T carrier. Here are the steps you can follow to see the Exide LCV/HCV battery options for your mini-truck:
1. Visit the Exide Care website.
2. Go to the 'Find your Battery' section on the site and select 'LCV/HCV Batteries'; or you can simply click here.
3. Select the Brand Make/Model from the drop-down below, followed by the vehicle model and fuel option for the Tata Ace you own.
4. Click on 'Get It!' to see the best suited commercial vehicle battery for your mini-truck.
5. You can then visit an Exide dealer you know or locate one nearest to you by using the Dealer Locator feature on the website, in order to check for availability and purchase your Tata Ace battery.
Follow the Exide Care Blog