The Hyundai i10 had been launched in 2017 and been subsequently re-launched with several tweaks and upgrades – as the i10 D lite, i10 Era, i10 Grand, i10 Magna, Grand i10 Sportz and more. Whichever variety of the i10 you own, for batteries you can always rely on Exide.
Searching for a Hyundai i10 battery is easy with Exide. Here are the steps you can follow to search for a best-suited battery for your car:
1. Visit the brand's website at https://www.exidecare.com
2. Go to the 'Find Your Battery' section on the website.
3. You'll see a dropdown menu below the tab for Car/SUV/MUV batteries, where you need to select the car brand/make first, and then select the i10 model for which you're looking for battery. You'll also need to enter details about the fuel type of the vehicle before you start your battery search.
4. Click on 'Get It' to search and see the available Exide battery options for your specific make and model of Hyundai i10.
5. The website will share with you the best-suited battery variants for your i10 model. You can conveniently check out the details for each of the battery options, go through their features, capacity, weight, warranty, pricing and more.
Once you select the battery model that fits your car, you can 'Locate your nearest Exide dealer' to check on availability and make a purchase.
You can even call 1800-103-5454 if you need help with buying your Hyundai i10 battery.
Besides the assurance of quality and durability, the brand ensures easy availability of your car battery as Exide has an unmatched extensive network of dealers and retailers across the country. All Exide batteries also come with warranty coverage which ensures you a smooth drive and superlative performance. Additionally, for any kind of battery troubles, you can sign up for a quick service booking with Exide Batmobile!
Follow the Exide Care Blog