Whether your Maruti Suzuki Ertiga runs on Petrol, Diesel or CNG or is a Hybrid model, for batteries you can always trust on Exide. The 7 seater MUV demands a powerful battery to keep up its on-the-road efficiency, and Exide batteries for the Ertiga are specifically designed to cater to the vehicle requirements.
To make your search for a replacement Ertiga car battery easier, here is a list where you can check out which Exide batteries are suitable for your vehicle depending on its Fuel Type:
1. For the CNG dependent Maruti Ertiga cars - Click here
2. For the Diesel-driven Maruti Ertiga cars - Click here
3. For the Petrol variants - Click here
4. For the LPG fuel variant - Click here
Exide has been serving battery needs for the vehicle owners for decades. The brand maintains an extensive range of batteries to meet the need for every kind of four-wheelers, whether those are used for personal family use or for commercial purposes. Every vehicle comes with separate specifications and features and thus the batteries for them should be purchased keeping the requirements and car-specific battery dimensions in mind, in order to ensure the right fit, longevity and unhindered functioning.
You can also check out Exide batteries for the New Ertiga on the Exide Care website once you know how to look for it.
Finding the right battery fit for your Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Searching for a suitable battery for your Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is easy on the Exide Care website. You can follow a few simple steps to find the best fitted ones for your Ertiga:
1. Visit www.exidecare.com
2. Go to the 'Find your Battery' section on the website and select option for 'Car/SUV/MUV batteries'.
3. Enter brand make / model of the car you own along with the model and fuel variant details. For your Ertiga variant, select Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. and then the model details, i.e. Ertiga / Ertiga (PET) / New Ertiga and then select the fuel variant from the drop-down.
4. Click on 'Get It' to see all the Exide battery options suitable for your Maruti Suzuki Ertiga model. You can check out the battery features along with the warranty and price details for each of the product options on the website, and then choose one best suited to your budget and requirement.
5. Locate your nearest Exide dealer to check for availability and purchase your replacement car battery from their store.
Follow the Exide Care Blog