Exide as a brand has been a reputed power solutions provider for decades and for all kind of queries related to batteries, you can reach out to them anytime at 1800-103-5454.
The brand maintains an extensive chain of dealers across the country, who can not only offer you the latest range of batteries for all kinds of automobiles and inverters but can also guide you to get quick fix when it comes to the power solutions or vehicles.
Reasons to visit an Exide battery dealer
The brand name Exide stands for reputation and there is always an Exide Care outlet near you given the brand's vast reach across the country. Here are the reasons why visiting an Exide outlet for your new battery purchases as well as for regular battery care guidance is a good idea:
1. Exide manufactures various types of batteries for two-wheelers, four-wheelers, E-rickshaws, Home UPS/Inverters and more, keeping in mind each of their specific power demands. The brand authorised personnel therefore have the expertise to deal with all kinds of battery issues.
2. Every Exide battery is equipped with the latest technology, especially considering its compatibility with Indian climate and consumer requirements.
3. The brand enjoys unrivalled recall in the market owing to the product quality and performance, focus on innovation, service assistance, consumer-friendliness and reliability.
How to find an Exide Care outlet near me
Exide has been serving both commercial and home requirements for power solutions, for more than seven decades. Due to comprehensive product expertise and market knowledge, the brand is the most trustworthy one in the country, for batteries.
However, batteries can be unpredictable. In case your vehicle or inverter battery needs a quick checkup or replacement, and leaves you wondering, 'Where to find an Exide care outlet near me' at the oddest of times, here's what you can do:
1. Simply visit the Exide Care website at https://www.exidecare.com/
2. Click on the Find A Dealer link on the website
3. Enter either your location Pin Code in the form on page, or just select your state and city; and then click on 'Find'
4. The locator search will offer you a list of the nearest Exide dealers for you (depending on your selection) along with their contact details.
5. You can call them up or contact them via email to know about their exact address, enquire about product availability or for any other assistance within business hours.
For easy DIY tips on battery care and maintenance, you can also check out this page.
Follow the Exide Care Blog