Whether you own a Maruti Alto K10, Maruti Alto K10 Plus, Maruti Alto K10 LX or VXi, you will need to look for a replacement battery as the OEM provided battery eventually runs out. Buying a genuine battery for your Alto K10 variant is not that challenging if you know how to look for the right one. Here are some pointers that can help you find the best car battery for use:
Guide to buying the best Alto K10 battery
1. Get one from a known brand - To ensure durable performance, always opt for a battery from a reputed manufacturer. Besides ensuring of quality, a branded product also comes with service assurance and other features which makes it a much more cost-effective option in the long run.
2. Confirm specifications - Once you start looking for a replacement Alto K10 battery, you'll come across a variety of battery options available in the market. However, not all batteries will be the right fit for your vehicle, and so you'll have check for the longevity and specifications before you end up buying one.
3. Compare to get the best available option - Compare features and pricing among the battery options you shortlist, and see what is best suitable for your use, as well as for the Indian climate conditions.
4. Check for warranty - Warranty coverage is one feature you should definitely not ignore, as like with most electrical products, batteries can go bad. Having a product with warranty will ensure you get the support or replacement when required, in case of any glitches within the time period.
Finding an Exide battery for your Alto K10
Exide offers a variety of Alto K10 battery options from which you can choose the best one suiting your budget and requirement. Here's how you can easily find an Exide battery for your car model online and buy it from an Exide dealer:
1. Visit www.exidecare.com
2. Go to the 'Find your Battery' section on the website and select option for 'Car/SUV/MUV batteries'
3. Enter brand make / model of the car you own along with the model and fuel variant details
4. Click on 'Get It' to see all the Exide battery options suitable for your four-wheeler
5. Locate your nearest Exide dealer to check for availability and purchase your replacement Alto K10 battery from their store
Follow the Exide Care Blog