Follow the Exide Care Blog
The new-gen i20 car is the same favourite Hyundai hatchback (now in its third generation) with additional features, premium looks and plush interiors. With upgraded infotainment and navigation system, the new generation model demandsa power-packed battery solution to ensure that the latest features keep running smoothly.
We recommend Exide batteries for your new i20 purchase once the OEM battery runs out of juice. Here is why:
1. Exide carries out thorough R&D to come up with upgraded solutions and products that can keep up with the electrical power demands of the new-gen vehicles.
2. Exide is a market leader when it comes to batteries. The brand has a wide range of battery options to choose from, which offers you alternatives depending on your requirement, budget etc. whether you own an i20 diesel model or a petrol variant.
3. Every Exide battery is accompanied with additional quality assurance in the form of warranty protection, which can cover you in case of unprecedented battery issues.
4. The brand offers emergency assistance on road for any and all kind of battery related problems, to reaffirm its promise of uninterrupted customer satisfaction and service help. Called Exide Batmobile, the service is prompt, free*, accessible across multiple locations and even available if you’re not using an Exide battery.
Batteries for your Hyundai i20 car
Among the extensive range of packaged power solutions that Exide offers, the following battery options are suitable for your i20, which we have further classified depending on their fuel compatibility:
Exide batteries for i20 diesel cars:
1. Exide Mileage (ML75D23LBH)
Exide batteries for i20 petrol cars:
1. EXIDE Mileage (ML45D21LBH)
* Free Service is a limited period offer. EIL has rights to revoke the offer anytime, without prior intimation.